Translate

Inscreva-se no canal ProAlex

23.2.20

Past, Present, and Future Tense


G                            D7      D7    G                             D7                G                 
Yesterday I was! Today I am... or I am now!... Tomorrow I will!

Yesterday I had!...Today I have… or I am having!...Tomorrow I will have!

          G                                               C                    G                                                                          
Past tense is yesterday! Present tense… is today!
G                                               D7                  G                  
Future tense is tomorrow! Tenses are OK!

Yesterday I did! Today I do… or I am doing! Tomorrow I will do!

Yesterday I said! Today I say… or I am saying! Tomorrow I will say!

CHORUS

Yesterday I went! Today I go… or I am going! Tomorrow I will go!

Yesterday I saw! Today I see… or I am seeing! Tomorrow I will see!

CHORUS

Sometimes add an “ed.” To make a word past tense.

Yesterday I played! Today I play… or I am playing! Tomorrow I will play!

Yesterday I worked! Today I work…r I am working! Tomorrow I will work!

Sometimes add an “ed.” To make a word past tense.
If you want it future tense, then you add word “will.”

CHORUS



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário