Translate

Inscreva-se no canal ProAlex

23.2.20

Uncountable and countable nouns


(Country lento)

   C                                        F                                                                      
I can’t count food, but I can count fish.
  G                                         C
I can’t count peace, but I can for all I wish.
   C                                         F               Bb                                                   
I can’t count water, but I can count glasses.
  G                                         C
I can’t count bread, but I can count slices.
   C                                                   F                                                                      
I can’t count knowledge, but I can count subjects.
   G                                   C
I can’t count art, but I can count pieces.
  C                                           F                   Bb
I can’t count advice, and I can’t count help.
      G                                                     C
But I can count the times I hear my dog yelp.
C                                          F                                             
How many fingers am I holding up?
G                                              C                                        
How much money do you have?
C                                            F                      Bb                     
How much water do you have in that cup?
G                                                  C                                    
How many people make you laugh?

I can’t count dishware but I can count plates.
I can’t count love only that which she hates.
I can’t count butter but I can count chairs.
I can’t count clothes only the items that the wears.
I can’t count money but I can count coins.
I can’t count sugar but I can tenderloins.
I can’t count salt but I can count years.
I can’t count pepper but I can count beers.
C                        F                          G                              C
I want some I don’t have any. She has a few and he has many.
C                           F                             G                                              C
I will take 3 and he will take a lot. Open up your hands and show me that you’ve got.
C                                     F                       G                            C
How many fingers am I holding up? How much water in that cup?
C                                     F              Bb    G                            C
How many fingers am I holding up? How much water in that cup?
C              C                                          C          C              C                                          C                                                                                            
Uh,… uncountable and countable nouns. Uh,… uncountable and countable nouns.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário